Transforming, an art journal!
Today I bring you This & That Thursday! and in this episode we are TRANSFORMING!
Well, we aren’t but my art journal surely does.
Watch the video as I explain and you will see it transform right before your eyes too!
A complete list of supplies used in this episode with links to them in the shop if available:
- Dylusions art journal large – by Dyan Reavreley
- Tim Holtz Tissue Paper – Idea-ology
- Finnabair/Prima – Soft Matte Gel
- Finnabair/Prima – Harlequin Stencil
- Finnabair/Prima –3D Gloss Gel
- Basics White Gesso
- baby wipes
- Lindy’s Stamp Gange Magicals – Hydrangea and Luscious Lime (each is a part of 2 different sets)
- Liquitex – Clear Gesso
- Prima Chalkboard Paints – golden, golden olive, plum, golden brown, charcoal
- Finnabair/Prima –Heavy White Gesso
- Finnabair/Prima – Heavy Black Gesso (watered down)
- Stabilo All Pencil
- PENS: Micron sepia brush tip, Faber Castell PITT artist pens in various points, Signo White Gel Pen
- CTMH Alphabet stamp set – Keepsake
- Ranger – Archival Ink, Jet black
In the video I mentioned the bible study I am doing online.