Mixed Media Canvas
A class for beginners and seasoned mixed media artists.
Jump to pricing and payment
PLEASE CHECK THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS for dates, times and locations.
This is a TWO HOUR CLASS where you will learn & create your very own Mixed Media Canvas to take home! Some questions we will answer as we create:
- What is mixed media art?
- What are some examples of mixed media art?
- What basic supplies are recommended?
- How to create visual & physical texture
- How to collage and layer, add color and shape
- How to finishing touches to complete your masterpiece!
Class size is limited to 15 students – register to save your seat today!
This class is designed to show you my own personal style of Mixed Media art on a canvas panel. You will learn layering techniques, how to mix and match products, which to choose and when to achieve the look you want in the end. The goal is to have fun and stretch yourself creatively. I promise it will be fun! You will take home a finished work of heART!
These classes are designed for adults, young adults, teens and pre-teens.
Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult student.
ALL SUPPLIES ARE INCLUDED! There is nothing for you to bring, I promise and nothing extra to buy when you arrive. You will take home what you make at the end of every class.
BELOW, BE SURE TO Choose the date & location that works best for you in the drop down menu and then press the Pay Now button. You may use your PayPal account OR a credit card to purchase.
Please use the CONTACT US form to:
- inquire how to pay with cash
- if you would like to purchase more than one class date at a time
- if you are interested in group tickets (5 or more people, per date)
OTHER CLASSES that may be of interest:
Follow along on the Kraaft Shaak adventures!