Gelli Plating – the basics!
A class for beginners and seasoned Gelli Arts® Gel Printing Plate artists.
Jump to pricing and payment
PLEASE CHECK THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS for dates, times and locations.
This is a TWO HOUR CLASS where you will learn
- what a gel printing press is
- how to care for a plate
- how to use one
- where this tool can take you and your art
- how to create pattern textures and marks
- how to layer
- fun techniques like “kissing” “stamping” “swirling” and more!
Class size is limited to 10 students – register to save your seat today!
This class is all about the basics. Seasoned printing plate users will love the ideas and techniques we will explore as well. There will be exploration time for everyone at every level.
These classes are designed for adults, young adults, teens and pre-teens.
Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult student.
ALL SUPPLIES ARE INCLUDED! There is nothing for you to bring, I promise and nothing extra to buy when you arrive. You will take home what you make at the end of every class.
BELOW, BE SURE TO Choose the date & location that works best for you in the drop down menu and then press the Pay Now button. You may use your PayPal account OR a credit card to purchase.
Please use the CONTACT US form to:
- inquire how to pay with cash
- if you would like to purchase more than one class date at a time
- if you are interested in group tickets (5 or more people, per date)
Follow along on the Kraaft Shaak adventures!