It is This & That Thursday and I am really happy to share this one with you, actually when am I not happy to share with you???
Anyway – I used a number of fun supplies in this beautiful expression of my heART, but before I begin listing the yumminesses, allow me to give you some insight into the project.
I had a vision of a wall – one busting at the seems – an explosion of color – ME – breaking free of the boundaries I have placed on myself, the negatives I hear in my own head and those confirmed by strangers and sometimes those closest to me.
I see all the spheres as the many projects and ideas I am juggling at any given moment, and I am certain I am not the only one, right? I could never juggle for real – I tried to learn and just got irritated. However, I seem to juggle ideas, projects, jobs, family and friends all the time. I pray I never drop the big ones and will always know the which ones are THE BIG ONES!!!
This was 1 hour and 24 minutes from start to finish, including dry time, shortened down for easy viewing in this sped up version of my start to finish art journal page and if you enjoy it I hope you will give it a thumbs up and comment too.
Here is the supply list for ya:
- Masking tape to prevent leaks into the rest of the book
- Finnabair 3D Matte Meduim by Prima
- an atlas page from a 1971 atlas
- scrapbook paper scraps in various pinks
- Prima stencil 12″ x 12″ Crackle
- Golden acrylics Burnt Umber
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magicals Tibetan Poppy Teal and Jazzy Jivin’ Purple
- Derwent Inktense Blocks
- Gelatos – bubble gum, guava, blueberry, boisenberry, cotton candy
- chicken wire stencil
- Higgins black ink
- Faber-CastellPITT artist pen
Enjoy the show!