On this week’s Kraaft It LIVE! we will be attempting to bring something out of my head and onto the canvas.
Here is a brief tutorial about what I am doing to prepare for the show:
- 3 – 12″ x 12″ 3D Stretched Canvas by Simply
- Tim Holtz’ distress paints – I used Barn Door, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed
- Adirondack color wash spray – cranberry
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magicals – Poinsettia Gold
- Water bottle
- Heat tool
- A LOT OF PAPER TOWELS and BABY WIPES!!!
here are a few pics and the video how I did it.
Enjoy a quick video of HOW I put it together:
NOW! Would you like to see what I do with these? Well, be sure to join us for the LIVE show right here: Let’s Create A Triptych Tuesday August 12, 2014 NOON MDT.
A brief update: I hung up the finished pieces, but I will tell you I think they are too dark. I am going to add white doodles to each piece, and will update later.