Kraaft It LIVE! is a live kraafting show where fun is to be had and mistakes are bound to happen. Join us LIVE! Tuesday November 3, 2015 at NOON MDT (11 am Pacific, 1 pm Central, 2 pm Eastern)
This week is super special! We are being joined by the wonderfully talented creator, Cee Cee!!! I am going to do my best NOT to gush like an idiot when she is here with us! That is my one goal. I am so honored to have her with us, live, sharing her skills with us and did I mention it will be LIVE!!!
We hope you enjoy this week’s Kraaft It LIVE!
In this episode, we will issue the challenge, the 3-2-1 Challenge! It has been a while since I had done one of these and I loved each of them before so this should be fun! This is where we determine 3 of something, 2 of something and 1 of something that must be in your project in order to be included in the drawing this month for the prize. You are welcome to Kraaft-A-Long with us and be sure to post pictures of your progress in the Kraafters Kommunity or on any social network you prefer. Learn more about our challenges and how they work here: Kraafters Challenge. Be sure to tag your play along with the #KSCNOV15
The 3-2-1 Challenge:
- Three Colors – we are choosing olive green, golden yellow, and turquoise
- Two Stencils – I will be using 2 from Artist Cellar and Cee Cee said she is opting for floral or leaves motif and text for her two stencils.
- One Canvas – we both decided on 12” x 12” and you are welcome to choose any size you prefer.
Our supply lists:
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang Magical in Olive Green
- quinacridone nickel Azo gold fluid acrylic paint by Golden
- iridescent green blue Pebeo Dyna
- floral or leaves motif – stencil
- text- stencil
- 12” x 12” canvas
- light molding paste – Golden
- champagne glitter
- stamps by Magenta
Where Cee Cee left off with her piece:
(picture coming soon)
- 12” x 12” canvas
- Tim Holtz stamps
- Archival Ink – black, forest green
- part two of a napkin
- Liquitex fluid matte medium
- Finnabair Heavy Gesso – white
- Pebeo Dyna iridescent green/blue acrylic paint
- Quinacridone Nickel Azo gold fluid acrylic paint by Golden
- Lindy’s Stamp Gang magical – pine forest green
Where Heather left off with her piece
If you enjoyed the show, please consider sharing it with others. If you would like to be sure you never miss an episode, get coupons to the store and much much more – sign up for our email newsletter.
I encourage you to play along, take pictures and please post in the Kraafters Kommunity what you have done, and tag it with #KSCNOV15 so we can see it and enter you to win the prize!
(prize picture coming soon)
Thanks for joining us live or recorded, leaving comments and playing along.
Catch the replay here anytime: 3 – 2 – 1 Challenge With special guest Cee Cee!
I was able to finish the piece as a part of This & That Thursday, you can see it here: Sparks Fly!